Thank you for choosing Morton Dental – providers of quality and affordable dental care for all.
We’d like to give you the very best of dental care, and you can help us by ensuring that you have all the information we need to assure your comfort, safety and convenience.
Your First Appointment
Please arrive 15 minutes early to complete initial paperwork and ask any questions you have.
If you need to cancel or reschedule, please notify us at least 24 hours prior to the appointment.
Remember our policy is to ‘pay on the day’ – we accept cash, cheque, credit card, EFTPOS, American Express and Diners.
HICAPS electronic on-the-spot claiming is available for patients with participating health fund memberships.
On the Day
- Please switch your mobile phone off or to silent mode when you arrive.
- If you have private health insurance please bring your membership card.
- If you have a Department of Veterans’ Affairs, Pensioner Concession or Health Care cards or any other written material entitling you to subsidised treatment, please bring them along.
- Dental x-rays you have had taken in the past may be of use.
- If you’re taking any kind of medication at all, please provide us with a list of any pills, tablets, vitamins or other medications. You can download our medical dental history form complete it and bring it with you to your appointment. Click here…
Ask us any questions you have – we are here to help.
Ongoing Dental Care
You may require ongoing dental treatment to maximise your oral health. If this is the case you can request a Treatment Plan to help you plan the treatment and payment.